People use various skincare and haircare products to maintain their looks. One popular choice of hair product is argan oil. It is pure oil that addresses a number of hair problems. However, most people don’t know about the benefits of argan oil. You can use this oil for hair growth, but you should follow the right way to apply it. Here you can learn how to use this pure oil to promote your hair growth.
What is Argan Oil for Hair?
Argan oil is made from the kernels of the argan tree that is found in Morocco. It is a chemical-free natural oil that boosts healthy hair growth. It is enriched with vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant. Nowadays, you can find argan oil in most hair and skin care products as a key ingredient.
Best Argan Oil for Hair Growth
Choosing the right hair care product is essential as it helps you ensure you are getting the goodness of its ingredients without any effect. Before you learn how to apply argan oil to your hair, take a look at the best argan oil from the Rawls.
1. Intense Repair Hair Cleanser - Sun Flower and Argan Oil
This hair cleanser shampoo has the goodness of sunflower and argan oil. It also contains other natural ingredients like pea extract, Aritha, Bhringraj, Shikakai, and Amla. You can use this hair cleanser to wash your hair and promote its growth. It also makes your hair shiner and strong.
2. Intense Care Hair Serum
Another hair product with the power of argan oil is a hair serum from Rawls. This argan oil hair serum is an intense hair serum that smoothes and adds shine to the hair. It provides a protective layer. It contains multiple hair-loving ingredients like avocado oil, almond oil, and wheat germ.
How to Use Argan Oil for Hair Growth
You can use the argan oil in the following ways, including:
You can use an argan oil cleanser to shampoo your hair. However, you can also create shampoo using argan oil. Mix a tablespoon of argan oil with half a cup of water and a quarter cup of liquid castile soap. Follow these steps to apply this shampoo.
- Pour a coin size amount of shampoo into your palm.
- Rub your hands together until it’s mixed
- Apply to your hair and wash and rinse.
- You can wash your hair with an argan oil cleanser every two or three days.
2. Leave-in conditioner
You can use argan oil to condition your hair. It will reduce breakage when you comb and style your hair. Follow these steps to apply leave-in conditioner, including:
- Wash your hair thoroughly as per the directions on the shampoo bottle.
- Apply a few drops of argan oil to your washed hair and massage the scalp thoroughly.
- Dry your hair using a towel and style your hair.
- You can use it every day to keep your hair hydrated.
3.Argan oil hair mask
Making an argan oil mask is simple. All you need is pure argan oil and another nourishing ingredient. You can use castor oil or coconut oil according to your convenience. Warm the mixture with two tablespoons of argan oil and one tablespoon of other oil. Follow these steps to apply this mask, including:
- Take 8 to 10 drops of argan oil mask and massage it into your hair and scalp.
- Continue this massage for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wrap your hair in a towel and leave it overnight.
- Wash your hair in the morning and style as you wish.