Charcoal bathing bars are back on the market again. As consumers lean more toward natural ingredients over harmful chemicals, charcoal stands firm in its natural goodness. If you still wonder why you should switch to a charcoal soap, read the article below to wash off the confusion in your mind.
What is Charcoal Soap?
Charcoal bathing bars or soaps are cleansing soaps induced with the goodness of activated charcoal and other beneficial ingredients. Charcoal soaps remove dirt from your skin surfaces from a deeper level—the carbon particles in a charcoal soap help remove toxins from your skin without harming your skin.
Best Charcoal Soap for Men and Women
charcoal bathing bar
You can use any charcoal bathing bar to cleanse your body. However, not every charcoal soap is good for your skin. Some charcoal bars are specifically made for men and can be harsh on female skin. Contrary to that, if you want the best charcoal bathing bar for both men and women, go for Rawls’s Handmade Bathing Bar Charcoal and Eucalyptus. This soap has eucalyptus and charcoal goodness that removes dirt and moisturizes your skin.
MRP : 225.00
Moreover, you can use Kesar soap for your face. Kesar is a rich ingredient that makes your skin healthy and glowing.
Charcoal Soap Benefits for Skin
Since the earlier days of human civilization, people have used charcoal to clean their bodies. Charcoal is a highly effective cleanser. Read the following points to know how charcoal bathing bars benefit your skin:
- Charcoal binds with the oil and dirt of your skin and removes them from your skin.
- Purification of skin is another great benefit of charcoal soaps.
- Charcoal is a great exfoliator. It exfoliates dry and dead skin cells.
- By removing oil and dirt, charcoal bathing bars give you clean and bright skin.
- The exfoliating goodness of charcoal removes excess oil from your skin.
- Charcoal and kesar soap for face make your skin firmer.
- You can see the visible minimizing of pores after using charcoal soaps.
Charcoal and eucalyptus soap also reduce inflammation and redness of the skin.
How to Use Charcoal Soap Bar on Face
It is easy to use a charcoal bathing bar on your face. Follow these simple steps to get a clear face with charcoal soap:
- Wash your face with sufficient water.
- Then, wet your charcoal soap in water and make a lather.
- Gently massage your face with the lather.
- Rinse your face with enough water and remove the lather. Pat dry your face at last.
Charcoal Soap vs. Regular Soap
Regular soaps contain harsh chemicals like sulfate and harsh soap bases. Moreover, manufacturers add chemical fragrances to make regular soap more appealing. Different flavors and varieties lure consumers toward it. But they can harm you in the long run. The harsh chemicals of regular soaps can ruin your skin’s moisture and make it dry. In addition to that, you might feel an itching and inflaming sensation after using a bar of regular scented soap. It is not good to use regular soaps on your face. They can be harsh on your face and cause breakouts.
However, charcoal is a natural cleanser. People have been using charcoal for ages to remove skin dirt without any side effects. Charcoal bathing bars remove excess oil from your skin surface but do not remove moisture from your skin. Moreover, charcoal does not irritate your skin but reduces inflammation.
Therefore, using Rawls’s charcoal soap on your face is absolutely safe. It removes excess oil from your face and reduces the chance of breakouts. Moreover, the goodness of other natural ingredients, along with eucalyptus, soothes your skin and gives a moisturizing effect. Furthermore, Rawls’s products are dermatologically tested.
Faq for charcoal soap
1. Can I use a charcoal bathing bar every day?
Yes! Charcoal soaps are absolutely safe for daily use.
2. Is charcoal soap good for the face?
Yes. There are no proven side effects of using charcoal soaps on your face. You can use Rawls’s Handmade Bathing Bars Charcoal and Eucalyptus for your daily face wash routine.
3. Are charcoal soaps fit for dry skin?
Charcoal soaps are fit for all skin types. However, if you have extremely dry skin, you can use Kesar soap for face.
4. Is charcoal soap good for oily skin?
Though charcoal soaps suit every skin type, they are extremely suitable for oily to very oily skin types.